Health & Safety Hub
We’re excited that you’re planning on joining us at the 126th Annual Grand Session of Eureka Grand Chapter Prince Hall Order Eastern Star. This event will take place at the the Westchester Marriott, 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591. The health and safety of our Officers, Members and Guest are of the utmost importance to us. So we’ve taken steps to ensure that your experience is both safe and memorable.
Before you can register for the events and purchase tickets, it is required that you agree to the following Waiver.
COVID Liability Waiver and Statement of Understanding
- I voluntarily seek admission to the 126th Annual Grand Communication. This event will take place at the Westchester Marriott located at 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591 taking place May 29 thru May 30, 2023.
- I understand that this will include “in-person” activities. I further acknowledge that I may be increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID as a result.
- I understand the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID and that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and many other public health authorities recommend practicing the following precautionary measures, including, but not limited to, social distancing of at least six (6) feet apart, frequent handwashing and hand-sanitizing, and wearing a face covering or mask over one’s mouth and nose.
- I understand that for all “in-person” activities every reasonable step will be taken to provide a safe environment in conformance with applicable CDC and local public health authority recommendations. I acknowledge that I too must comply with all precautionary measures as set forth above to reduce the risk of contagion during these activities.
- I further understand that, notwithstanding all safety precautions being taken, the risk of contracting Coronavirus/COVID during an “in-person” activity cannot be eliminated completely. Therefore,
I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives, hereby release and agree to hold harmless Eureka Grand Chapter and the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of the State of New York together with all members, agents and employees, from any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property, including but not limited to, bodily injury, illness, death, or medical treatment, that may be caused by any act, or failure to act or that may otherwise arise in any way as a result of, and in connection with the Coronavirus/COVID.
We look forward to seeing you in Tarrytown.